Asphalt Overlay in Tampa
When your asphalt is damaged, you need to repair it as quickly as possible. One way to do it is to install a patch of fresh asphalt over the damaged area. This approach to repair is called overlaying.
Overlaying can be highly beneficial for parking lot owners who aren’t ready to invest in new pavement. The fresh patch can cover large cracks and potholes, allowing you to enjoy a strong asphalt pavement for years to come.
At ABC Paving and Sealcoating, we offer all types of asphalt repair services, including overlay. If you think the damage to your parking lot is severe, give us a call. Most likely, we can fix it without repaving.
Benefits of Asphalt Overlay in Tampa
In Florida, strong sunshine makes it hard to keep your asphalt parking lot in top shape. Even if you are strict about the maintenance schedule, the sun can still damage the asphalt. Unless you reapply a sealcoat every two to three years, you could be facing cracks and potholes.
Overlaying is an excellent way to make your asphalt strong again. The benefits of this approach include:
- Reasonable cost – applying a patch of fresh asphalt to the damaged area is much less expensive than repaving the entire parking lot. The cost depends on how much material needs to be used to cover the crack or hole.
- Speed – overlaying doesn’t take long. Unlike repaving, you can enjoy a brand new and fixed asphalt in about 24 hours. If the weather is hot, it may take 48 hours for the parking lot to become available again.
- Convenience – when you are repaving your asphalt parking lot, you need to close it for at least 24 hours. With overlaying, you simply need to close off one area. The rest of the parking lot is available for use.
- Integrity – while it’s possible to fill in cracks and holes, the result may not always be satisfactory. Adding a new patch of asphalt (after filling cracks and holes) can be an excellent way to avoid new repairs for many years to come.
While an overlay is an excellent way to repair your asphalt pavement, the work doesn’t stop there.
At ABC Paving and Sealcoating, we always look for the root of the problem. No matter how well you fix the asphalt pavement, if the cause remains, you may be facing a new pothole in just a few days. That’s why it’s imperative to get rid of the factor that caused pothole formation in the first place.
Choosing an Asphalt Overlay Company in Tampa
When you are planning an asphalt repair project, you need to find a reliable asphalt overlay contractor. Things to pay attention when looking for a perfect match include:
- Experience – only an experienced contractor knows exactly what needs to be done to ensure your parking lot’s integrity with asphalt overlay.
- Reviews – if you want to find out how well the contractor does its job, you need to check reviews online. If you don’t find any, you may either be facing a new company on the market or a contractor who doesn’t pay sufficient attention to digital presence. Either way, you may want to consider another candidate.
- Equipment – when you need asphalt overlay, you want the job done fast. Before hiring an asphalt overlay company in Tampa, make sure that it has the right equipment and the right team size for the job.
At ABC Paving and Sealcoating, we have been doing asphalt paving, sealcoating, repair, and overlay in Florida for many years. We take a unique approach to each project to ensure 100% client satisfaction.
Calling the Leading Tampa Asphalt Overlay Company
If you are worried about your asphalt pavement’s integrity, you need an expert’s opinion. Call us for a free estimate at any convenient time.