Asphalt Sealcoating in Jacksonville
The hot Jacksonville climate takes a serious toll on asphalt parking lots. No matter how well you pave the surface, strong UV rays damage the binder and cause asphalt to crumble. If you add weather elements and chemical reactions, the asphalt pavement may need extensive repair in just a few months.
That’s where sealcoating comes in. As the leading sealcoating company in Jacksonville, we know the importance of timely sealcoating. Our experts are always available to give your asphalt extra protection for a reasonable price.
Why do you need Asphalt Sealcoating in Jacksonville?
A sealcoat is an extra layer of protection that keeps your asphalt strong for many years. If you don’t want to repave your parking lot every couple of years, we suggest you apply a sealcoat right after paving it.
The main benefits of sealcoating include:
- Integrity – asphalt is durable but soft. It’s highly prone to weather elements, chemicals, and oil spills. If you don’t protect it with a sealcoat, these elements will lead to cracks and damage your pavement from the inside. In Jacksonville, the intense heat can make asphalt vulnerable and weak.
- Appearance – high-quality fresh asphalt has a very rich color. With time it fades and becomes grey, ruining your property’s curb appeal. If you want to maintain the color for many months, apply a sealcoat. Every time you reapply the sealcoat, the rich color comes back.
- Cost-efficiency – the cost of paving asphalt is more than 10 times higher than the cost of sealcoating. For a reasonable price, you can provide top-notch protection that will allow your asphalt pavement to last for 20 years and beyond. With sealcoating, you can save thousands of dollars on repaving.
- Easier cleaning – one of the most important aspects of asphalt maintenance is timely cleaning. The smooth and protected surface is much easier to clean than asphalt pavement with its cracks and holes.
Overall, sealcoating is highly beneficial for both your parking lot and your wallet. Avoiding it simply doesn’t make sense.
At ABC Paving and Sealcoating, we recommend sealing the asphalt right after paving it. The resealing frequency depends on how heavily you use the parking lot. Our experts are always happy to inspect your parking lot and give recommendations about resealing.
Choosing a Jacksonville Sealcoating Company
When you are choosing a sealcoating company in Jacksonville, you need to pay attention to the following factors:
- Residential and commercial services – depending on the services you need, you have to make sure the company handles them. ABC Paving and Sealcoating focuses on commercial clients. We work with malls, shopping centers, office buildings, and more.
- Insurance – the company you work with should be fully insured. Liability insurance is mandatory. ABC Paving and Sealcoating is fully insured and licensed to do business in Florida.
- Experience – to be sure you are getting high-quality services, the company you choose should be in business for at least several years. ABC Paving and Sealcoating has years of experience with asphalt parking lots.
- Convenience– many reliable sealcoating companies have small teams, which are busy all year round. Choose a company that can find the time to sealcoat your driveway when it’s convenient for your business. At ABC Paving and Sealcoating, we are always happy to adjust your schedule to yours.
Before choosing the sealcoating company, check what other clients have to say about it. With our 100% satisfaction guaranteed approach, we have almost a 100% retention rate.
Leading Sealcoating Contractors in Jacksonville
ABC Paving and Sealcoating is the leading sealcoating contractor in Jacksonville and the rest of South Florida. Our team of paving and sealcoating professionals works hard to keep all clients satisfied regardless of the project’s complexity.
We care for the quality, durability, and integrity of your asphalt. Let us take care of your parking lot so it can take care of you.
Other Helpful Tips
Once your asphalt has been resurfaced, be sure to ask your ABC Paving and Sealcoating paving contractor about other ways to protect your investment and to keep your parking area looking its best including: