Are you looking for asphalt paving contractors in Florida? Here are a few things you should know about Florida asphalt companies:
1) The hardest part about installing an asphalt driveway or parking lot is site preparation. You’ll definitely need to hire a reputable Florida paving company since it takes special machinery, heavy equipment, and training to properly install asphalt.
2) How do you find an experienced asphalt company in Florida? It’s simple. You understand the project and hand so that you know what to expect. For example, a good paving company will start your job with a plan. Your Florida paving contractor should visit your project location and conduct a thorough site inspection. Becoming familiar with the specific conditions of your property will prevent costly surprises later down the road. Your asphalt company should also give you a written proposal. In the proposal the paving contractor should detail your project specs. Any questions you have for him, now’s the time to ask.
3) What else will my Florida asphalt company need to know? Your Florida paving contractors will need to know the size of the project, the steepness of the grading. They also need to be informed about any unique forms they’ll need to work around such as stairs, curbs, wheelchair ramps, etc.
4) How long will my asphalt last? If the site is properly prepared, and the asphalt properly installed and maintained, your new parking lot surface could last up to 30 years.
5) Are they’re ways to protect the asphalt? Absolutely. Sealcoating helps protect asphalt from the harmful effects of the weather, as well as petroleum based products like gasoline and oil.
Whether you’re looking for a Florida commercial asphalt company for office buildings, office parks, shopping centers, malls, industrial buildings, plazas, warehouses, storage facilities or arenas, ABC Paving and Sealcoating is Florida’s number one choice. Additionally ABC Paving and Sealcoating services community organizations such as subdivisions, home owners associations, condo owners associations, churches, synagogues, assisted living centers, medical facilities and more.
About ABC Paving and Sealcoating
With more than 20 years of experience, ABC Paving and Sealcoating is Florida’s leading paving contractor. ABC Paving and Sealcoating provides commercial organizations with the highest level of customer service, professional workmanship and services including: asphalt paving, asphalt repairs and prevention, pothole repairs, sealcoating, line striping and marking, thermoplastic, crack filing, signs and safety devices, concrete sidewalks, concrete curbs and site preparation. We use our experience and the latest equipment available to get the job done right the first time in a timely, cost effective manner. For more information about ABC Paving and Sealcoating, visit our website at https://pavingandsealcoating.com or call 866-934-7623 for a free estimate.